"The Hemp News"

  • Robert Johnson
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
      "The Hemp News"
      Brought to you by,
      Hemp Masters Co.
      "Just A Couple Of Brothers Doing Our Part To Save The Planet"
      By Purchasing And Promoting Hemp Products In the USA
      www.hempmasters.com

      If you have an article or ad about your site that you would
      like to share, then send it to me at Rob@...
      We will publish your article for free in the next news letter.

      Attention All Members.

      All members of "The Hemp News" e-mail list have the right
      to send out their own advertisments to the rest of the members
      on this list. Hemp & Marijuana Issues, and products only, no get
      rich scams, and no porno related material, thats all we ask.

      Send your ads to: thehempnews@...,

      Please limit your advertising to once a week.

      Thank You.
      Robert Johnson
      Editor / Owner / Webmaster
      www.hempmasters.com

      In this Hempen Issue:

      : Hemp Jewelry Knotting Guide Winner.
      : Hemp Club & Web Ring At YAHOO.
      : Richard Rose, "Chief Hemp Nut."
      : Hemp Masters Co. Launch Affiliate Program.
      : Hemp Ale Is Smoking On The Rock.
      : Utah Hemp Festival Update.
      : Ballot Measures Allow Some Pot Use.
      : Popular Mechanics magazine, Feb. 1938.

      Hemp Jewelry Knotting Guide Winner

      Congratulations to Beth from Florida
      "Hemp Hemp Hurray, Florida Has A New Hempster Today"
      Your the Winner of an Autographed Edition of:
      "Hemp Masters Ancient Hippie Secrets"
      We would like to thank every one who entered our contest !!
      Make sure you come back and enter to win each month !!
      Remember you may enter as many times as you would like.
      Make sure to tell all your friends to come enter also.

      Go to: http://www.hempmasters.com

      Come Join Our Hemp Club At YAHOO

      An open invitation to join our hemp club.
      Feel free (which I hope you all do) to
      leave messeges for everyone to read.

      Come see us at:

      http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/hemp

      Come Join the Hemp Web Ring At YAHOO

      Come join the Hemp Web Ring, and get some exposure
      for your web site.

      Come see us at:

      http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=hemp&list

      Richard Rose, "Chief Hemp Nut"

      Richard Rose is founder and president of Rella Good Cheese
      Company (formerly known as Sharon's Finest), a food product
      development and marketing firm located in Santa Rosa California,
      since 1986. He is also founder, president, and "Chief Hemp Nut"
      of HempNut, Inc., the leading food company specializing in
      researching, developing and marketing hempseed foods since 1994.

      Richard is the founder of the Hemp Food Association, co-Chair
      of the Food and Oil Council and past Director and Treasurer of
      the Hemp Industries Association, and is a member of the
      International Hemp Association, the North American Industrial
      Hemp Council, Social Venture Network, Provender Alliance,
      and the Institute of Food Technologists.

      Richard gets a green thumb up. (o:
      Go read the rest of the Bio at:

      http://www.thehempnut.com/bio.html

      Hemp Masters Co. Launch Affiliate Program

      Hemp Masters Co. Officially launched their free affiliation program
      last week. Anyone that has a hemp/marijuana related web site
      can now offer the finest, chemical free, Romanian Hemp Industries
      products. Earn a generous 10% of all sales from your site.

      http://hempmasters.com/freefiliate.html

      Hemp Ale Is Smoking On The Rock

      Author: Chris Flanagan, The (St. John's) Telegram

      ST. JOHN'S - Two months after winning the battle to sell its
      controversial hemp ale in Newfoundland, Storm Brewing Ltd.
      has a much less inclement problem to weather: keeping up
      with a flurry of demand.

      Hemp Ale is selling at about double the rate of Storm Brewing's
      other brands, Killick, Kyle and Baccalieu Light ales, new
      company president and chief ale officer Michael McBride said
      from the brewery in the St. John's suburb of Mount Pearl.
      A third batch has been brewed and is about to hit store shelves,
      many of which had been cleaned out by thirsty hemp-seekers.

      To read the rest of the story go to:

      http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v99.n788.a02.html

      Utah Hemp Festival Update
      Location: Utah State Fair Park, SLC.
      July 28th & 29th, 2001

      We are planing a two day, non-violent, peaceful protest against
      the unlawful tactics that are enforced on the Hemp Plant. We
      intend to educate the general public about the use's the
      Hemp Plant has to offer to the human race, as well as the economy
      in Utah. We will host industrial and medicinal hemp petition booths
      gathering signatures, a hemp vendors village, 2 stages with over
      30 bands, guest speakers, hemp fashion shows,
      and many other happenings through out the two day rally.

      For more information go to:

      www.utahhempfestival.com

      BALLOT MEASURES ALLOW SOME POT USE

      Newshawk: AMMA
      Pubdate: Wed, 08 Nov 2000
      Source: Associated Press
      Copyright: 2000 Associated Press

      (AP) State and federal laws against marijuana didn't stop a number
      of states from voting to permit its use under certain circumstances.
      But Alaska turned down the chance to make the drug completely legal.

      In Mendocino County, Calif., 115 miles north of San Francisco, voters
      approved a measure that would allow residents to grow up to 25 pot
      plants apiece. The measure faced no organized opposition. The
      county would still prohibit the sale or transportation of the drug,
      but
      busting small-time growers and smokers would, officially, remain a
      low priority for the sheriff.

      To read the rest of the story go to:

      http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v00/n1677/a09.html?190

      New Billion-Dollar Crop, Popular Mechanics magazine, Feb. 1938

      This is an interesting historical article.
      Thought you all might enjoy a little history

      American farmers are promised a new cash crop with an annual
      value of several hundred million dollars, all because a machine
      has been invented that solves a problem more than 6,000 years old.
      It is hemp, a crop that will not compete with other American
      products.
      Instead, it will displace imports of raw material and manufactured
      products produced by underpaid coolie and peasant labor and it
      will provide thousands of jobs for American workers throughout the
      land.

      To read the rest of the story go to:

      http://homearts.com/pm/futrpast/38hempf1.htm

      please feel free to forward this, or have them send an
      e-mail to: subscribe@...

      The Hemp News is compiled and written by Robert Johnson.
      Please feel free to forward The Hemp News to everyone you know.
      Please Do Not SPAM.
    • Max Lunger & Robert Johnson
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 8, 2001
        "The Hemp News"
        Brought to you by,
        Hemp Masters Co.
        "Just A Couple Of Brothers Doing Our Part To Save The Planet"
        By Purchasing And Promoting Hemp Products In the USA
        www.hempmasters.com

        If you have an article or ad that you would like to share,
        then send it to me at Rob@...
        We will publish your article for free in the next news letter.

        apologize for not getting the winners out sooner, and The Hemp News.
        We are up and running again and will continue our monthly news
        letters, contest, and running your ads and articles.

        All members of "The Hemp News" e-mail list may
        send out their own news articles to the rest of the members
        on this list. Hemp & Marijuana Issues, and related products only,
        no get rich scams or porno related material, that's all we ask.

        Send your ads to: thehempnews@...,

        Please limit your articles and advertising to once a week.

        Thank You.
        Robert Johnson
        Editor / Owner / Webmaster
        www.hempmasters.com

        ****

        In this Hempen Issue:

        : Hemp Masters Co. Contest Winners.
        : Hemp Clubs & Web Rings At hempmasters.com.
        : The Utah Therapeutic Humane Cannabis (THC) Act
        : legalization of Industrial Hemp In Utah Petition

        ****
        Hemp Masters Co. Contest Winners.

        Congratulations to Adam P from Utah!
        &
        Congratulations to Kathy D from Oregon!

        "Hemp Hemp Hurray, Utah and Oregon Have New Hempsters Today"
        Your the Winners of an Autographed Edition of:
        "Hemp Masters Ancient Hippie Secrets"
        We would like to thank everyone who entered our contest !!
        Make sure you come back and enter to win each month !!
        Remember you may enter as many times as you would like.
        Make sure to tell all your friends to come enter also.

        Go to: http://www.hempmasters.com/contest.htm

        ****

        Hemp and other Clubs At hempmasters.com

        An open invitation to join our clubs.
        Feel free (which I hope you all do) to
        leave messages for everyone to read.

        Come see us at:

        http://hempmasters.com/hempclubs.htm

        Come Join our Hemp Web Ring

        Come join our Hemp Web Ring! Plus other hemp,
        marijuana, and related Web Rings on the net.

        Come see at:

        http://hempmasters.com/webrings.htm

        ****
        The Utah Therapeutic Humane Cannabis (THC) Act

        The folks at thc2002.org launched their official web site the 1st of
        February.
        The THC Act of Utah needs your support. They are looking for sponsors
        and
        donations in order to conduct a petition drive in Utah.

        A Utah Initiative Petition Drive presented by
        The Utah Therapeutic Humane Cannabis Political Issues Committee

        The Utah State Code shall be amended to include the following:

        Be it enacted by the people of Utah:

        1. Any previous law notwithstanding, licensed medical practitioners
        with authority to issue pharmaceutical prescriptions shall not be
        prosecuted for issuing prescriptions for Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
        or any other cannabinoid or cannabinoid-containing substance for
        medical use.

        2. Any previous law notwithstanding, persons with current medical
        prescriptions from a licensed medical practitioner for THC or any
        other cannabinoid or cannabinoid-containing substance for medical
        use, shall not be prosecuted for possession or personal use of any
        amount of THC or other cannabinoid or cannabinoid-containing
        substance.

        3. Any previous law notwithstanding, no person shall be prosecuted
        for producing, possessing or distributing solely to persons with
        current medical prescriptions for the same, any amount of THC or
        other cannabinoid or cannabinoid-containing substance.

        Come support the cause: http://www.thc2002.org/

        ****

        legalization of Industrial Hemp In Utah Petition

        THE PETITION

        To raise awareness, and bring the industrial hemp issue to the voters
        booth.

        DESIRED OUTCOME

        Educate the general public about the unlawful tactics that are
        enforced on the Hemp Plant, and the 25,000 plus uses that the Hemp
        Plant has to offer to the human race, as well as the economy in Utah.
        Most of all to bring legalization of the Hemp Industry back to Utah.

        WHO WE NEED TO INFLUENCE

        All Utah State officials, and representatives. The DEA, who can't
        seem to tell the two plants apart. All public servants, and anyone
        else we can reach out and touch with our cause.

        Come sign our petition:
        http://www.ethical-business.com/petitions.asp?pet_id=49