Hi, I'm new!

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hi everyone.

      I'm Anna. I like to make friendship and hemp
      bracelets, nechlaces and such. Usually without beads,
      but I do many different varieties.

      I'm glad to have found this list so that I can learn
      new techniques and share each other's knotty creations
      with everyone on the list.

      Let me know what kind of things you do! I'm always
      looking to see new things!

      ~Anna~

      http://invites.yahoo.com/