The Hemp News

  • rjoh489957@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2000
      "The Hemp News"
      Brought to you by,
      Hemp Masters Co.
      "Just A Couple Of Brothers Doing Our Part To Save The Tree's"
      By Promoting Hemp Growth In the U.S.A.
      <A HREF="www.hempmasters.com">www.hempmasters.com</A>

      If you have an artical, or an ad
      about your site that you would like to share
      please send it to me at <A HREF="mailto:Rob@...">Rob@hempmasters.c
      om</A>
      I will publish it for free in the next news letter.
      Congradulations !!!

      Jaime P From NC
      your the winner of an Autographed edition of
      "Hemp Masters Ancient Hippie Secrets"
      We would like to thank every one who entered our contest !!
      Make sure you come back and enter to win for the month of july!!
      Remember you may enter as many times as you would like.
      Make sure you tell all your friends to come enter also.

      Go to <A HREF="http://www.hempmasters.com">http://www.hempmasters.com</A>

      "Gathering of the Tribes 2000"

      We who are sisters and brothers,
      children of humankind, friends of nature
      & all people, Families of life on Earth,
      recognizing the living spirit of light
      and calling ourselves "rainbow family,"
      Do humbly invite ... All people, all our relations
      to a Gathering, at and around July 1~7, 2000
      on public land in Montana ~Idaho region
      to Assemble Peaceably
      for purposes of free expression,
      and at Noon on July 4th to Circle in Silence,
      offering our most sincere prayers and petitions
      for Peace on Earth and the Positive Ecolution
      of humankind in harmony with nature,
      Restoring balance to our beloved Earth Home.

      PEACE
      More Info at our web site, with a direct link to the "Unofficial Web Site"
      <A HREF="http://www.hempmasters.com">www.hempmasters.com</A>
      Hemp Hemp Hooray! The Growing Industrial Hemp Market
      Produced by LB Johnson and Paul Gaylon
      " The best industrial hemp video I've seen. I'm recommending it to everyone."
      Dr. Dave West; Hawaiian Industrial HempProject
      " I would say without hesitation that this is the best hemp film I've seen in
      the last few years." Chris Conrad, author
      "This video is a well researched documentary that everyone should view." The
      Connection Magazine
      Hemp Hemp Hooray! is an inspiring, fun, educational glimpse into the
      potential of the world's most useful and versatile plant, cannabis hemp, and
      its renewed industrial marketplace.

      <A HREF="http://www.hempvideo.com">http://www.hempvideo.com</A>
      North American Demand for Natural Fibers in Plastic Composites Forecast to
      Grow 15% to 50% Annually

      Significant Markets Emerging in Building Products, Automotive Parts, Railroad
      Ties, Flower Pots, Furniture, and Marine Piers

      LITTLE FALLS, N.J., June 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural fibers, used to fill
      and reinforce both thermoplastics and thermosets, represent one of the
      fastest-growing types of polymer additives. Based on a market study currently
      being conducted by Kline & Company, forecast North American demand for both
      wood and agricultural fiber used as plastic additives ranges from 15% to 20%
      per year in automotive applications, to 50% or more per year in selected
      building products.
      Preliminary estimates place the North American market for natural fibers
      in plastic composites at 400 million lb. Three-quarters of this volume is
      wood fiber; the remainder is comprised of such long agricultural fibers as
      kenaf, jute, hemp, flax, and sisal.
      Wood fiber is primarily used in such building products as composite
      decking, window and door profiles, decorative trim, and railings. According
      to Carl Eckert, senior vice president at Kline, "At loading levels that range
      from 30% to 70% by weight, 40 to 400 mesh wood fiber produces a composite with
      excellent aesthetics and better moisture, crack, and warp resistance compared
      to wood."

      Go to <A HREF="http://www.prnewswire.com/">http://www.prnewswire.com/</A>
      and search for hemp for the rest of the story.

      HempRadio.net

      It is their mission to spread the word HempRadio.net supports the
      legalization of Hemp as an industrial crop that could save our planet. Check
      these guy's out!

      Go to <A HREF="http://hempradio.net/">http://hempradio.net/</A>

      Hemp TV !

      Hemp TV is one of the largest archives of hemp-related videos on the Web.
      Please make a donation to help this resource and to help change cannabis laws
      in Oregon, the United States, and the world. So lets support these guy's and
      pay them a visit.

      Go to <A HREF="http://www.crrh.org/hemptv/">http://www.crrh.org/hemptv
      /</A>

      Hempower
      Liberty, Compassion, Victory

      We Believe

      The War on Drugs and Cannabis Prohibition corrupts our Judges, Police and
      Politicians.
      We work to end the prohibition of Cannabis Sativa L, (Hemp or Marijuana) and
      to end the Drug WAR peacefully.

      Know the facts | Knowledge is Power | Hempower Yourself

      Go to <A HREF="http://www.aros.net/~hempower/">http://www.aros.net/~hempowe
      r/</A>

      Mood For A Day
      A nonprofit prohemp organization since 1988
      Were growing so you can !!

      "Utah's Hemp Relegalizers" come check out there web site
      and learn some HEMP FACTS and information everyone should know.

      Go to <A HREF="http://www.xmission.com/~mood">http://www.xmission.com/~moo
      d</A>

      please feel free to forward this, or have them send
      e-mail to: <A HREF="mailto:TheHempNews@...">Hemp Masters Co.</A>
      (TheHempNews@...) with "subscribe me to:
      The Hemp News" in the subject line. Or go to this address: <A HREF="
      http://www.egroups.com/group/hempmasters">http://www.egroups.com/group/hempmas
      ters</A> and join our mailing list.