August 23rd Cafe Vaquera Pledge Drive Show...

  • Ms Vaquera
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      I was thinking it might be really fun to have some sort of open mic/ pledge
      jam on Cafe Vaquera.....consisting of KMUN PROGRAMMERS who are musicians!
      Do a number....get a jam going on?
      I think people would love to see what kind of talent are amongst the ranks.
      Cafe Vaquera is on from 9-11PM on Tuesday nights.....August 23rd is my
      Pledge Drive night.
      What do you think? An awful idea? Fun? Too overworked during pledge
      drive? It could be a bit of a party!

      Please let me know your thoughts....or any other ideas for fun pledge drive
      gimicks. I'm searching.
      Would you come to the Ol' Cafe and play?

      Grassy-Ass
      Calamity Jane