NEED A SUB FOR TOMORROW NIGHT

  • salmonchantedevenin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      Howdy all... Sorry so short of notice, but I really need a sub for
      tomorrow night (10pm-midnight). I am heading to Portland for surgery
      (gonna have my nose re-twisted so I can breathe).

      If there is someone who can do it, please do!!! Play whatever you
      like (the show is called "Short Attention Span Radio").

      I will fill in for whoever can do the show.

      Thanks;

      Slab
    • Karl Nordquist
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
        I call dibs! Consider it done. Don't get your nose all bent out of shape when you see the medical bills!

        salmonchantedevenin <slabby@...> wrote:
        Howdy all... Sorry so short of notice, but I really need a sub for
        tomorrow night (10pm-midnight). I am heading to Portland for surgery
        (gonna have my nose re-twisted so I can breathe).

        If there is someone who can do it, please do!!! Play whatever you
        like (the show is called "Short Attention Span Radio").

        I will fill in for whoever can do the show.

        Thanks;

        Slab

        Check out our www.kmun.org/calendar

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT