speaking of subs....

  • breebuni
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hello All!

      I am looking for someone to sub "Listen To This" (11pm to 1am) on
      Thursday November 25th, Thanksgiving.
      The show is usually "alternative rock" with a mixture of other
      oddites at listeners' request. But you could play anything you want. I
      will gladly assit with a playlist or anything of the like.

      If you are interested, please let me know.

      Aubree Lynn