dishes

  • breebuni
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Big hello and thank you to all of the volunteers that were kind enough
      to bring food to the pledge drive. However we still have a pile of
      dishes that are unclaimed. There are bowls, platters, baskets and
      utensils all clean and ready to go home. So, if you have EVER brought
      food to KMUN Please come by the station and see if there is anything
      that belongs to you or someone you know.

      Thanks so much
      Aubree Lynn