Re: [KMUN] Pledge Drive

  • Muschi
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2003
      I totally agree, Jane and Bonnie. I'm in awe about how well we did again!
      But it should be just one week (or two weeks for everyone, but less
      frequently.) It's hard to come up with the same enthusiasm twice when most
      others don't have to. Or if the same show is hosted by different people, it
      might seem like a popularity contest and invite jealousies, etc.

      And yes, my name was also on the list for the last day, even though I am
      positive I did not sign up or was asked to.

      Muschi

      > I agree with Jane. We actually got an annoyed listener who was a member,
      > during the Tues jazz show on that last day. I've never had that happen
      > before. Seems like a week is enough. Bonnie.

      Spud
      > > Siegel who came up and played music.... They were all great. I honestly
      > > think since we are having three pledge drives a year, that they ought to
      > be
      > > a week long, only....or EVERYONE should have to do it twice. We had so
      > much
      > > fun last drive when it was only a week! We got in with enthusiasm and
      got
      > > out. It was NOT grueling.
      > >
      > > Oh, and for the record. I did NOT sign up to do Pat Buff's show the
      > second
      > > week, although my name appeared on the sign up list. Speaking of
      > grueling.
      > > Jim Hill and I did her show for Pledge Drive one week, and it was
      painful.
      > > Jim and Pat and I were good friends and we miss her. Enough is enough!
      > >
      > > Thank you to everyone who worked so hard this pledge drive. It does
      make
      > > KMUN what it is and we all love that.
      > >
      > > Again...just my opinion...everyone has one, I'm sure.
      > >
      > > Jane Herrold
      > > Cafe Vaquera

    • Elizabeth Menetrey
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2004
        I STILL NEED HELP FOR THE FOLLOWING DATES AND TIMES

        >PLEASE HELP ANSWER PHONES

        >Saturday, March 13th from 7-10 a.m. or 6-10 p.m.
        >
        >Sunday, March 14th from 7-10 a.m. or 5-7 p.m.

        >Wednesday, March 17th 4-7 p.m.
        >
        >Thursday, March 18th 4-7 p.m.
        >
        >Friday, March 19th 4-7 p.m. or 7-10 p.m.
        >
        >Saturday, March 20th - 10 -1 p.m. or 7-10 p.m.
        >
        >Sunday, March 21st 7-10 a.m. or 1-4 p.m., 4-7 p.m. or 7-10 p.m.
        >
        >THANK YOU!

      • Elizabeth Menetrey
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 11, 2004
          >PLEASE HELP ANSWER PHONES!!!

          >Saturday, March 13th 6-9 p.m.

          >Sunday, March 14th 5-7 p.m.

          >Wednesday, March 17th 4-7 p.m.

          >Friday, March 19th 7-10 p.m.

          >Saturday, March 20th 10a.m. -1 p.m. or 7-10 p.m.

          >Sunday, March 21st 7-10 a.m. or 7-10 p.m.

          We need to fill these slots. Please help! Thanks!