Spinitron!

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013
      How time flies! It's time for another 2 week Spinitron reporting
      period. I try to space them out as much as possible, but due to the
      Spring Pledge Drive (March 8th- 18th) we need to get this over with now.

      The reporting will be from Wednesday Feb. 6th to Tuesday Feb. 19th.

      Thanks for doing this. As a reminder we have to fill these out if we
      want to stream our stations!!

      Elizabeth