Spinitron!

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013
      How time flies! It's time for another 2 week Spinitron reporting
      period. I try to space them out as much as possible, but due to the
      Spring Pledge Drive (March 8th- 18th) we need to get this over with now.

      The reporting will be from Wednesday Feb. 6th to Tuesday Feb. 19th.

      Thanks for doing this. As a reminder we have to fill these out if we
      want to stream our stations!!

      Elizabeth
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2016
        Oh Boy... it's Spinitron required reporting time! Starting on Thursday, Feb. 18th and ending Wednesday, March 2nd.

        As most of you know, we have to do required reporting in order to be allowed to stream music on the web. This is a deal that radio stations (represented by a group called Sound Exchange) made with the record companies in lieu of paying royalties.

        As a community station we only have to do this for 2 weeks every quarter. (as opposed to commercial stations who have to report 24/7).

        Remember you must report the artist, song, album and label.

        Thank you!
        Elizabeth