Radio fun!!!

  • Debbie Twombly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      Dear fellow programmers,
      I'm going to be out of town this coming weekend and I need a
      substitute for Skinnamarink!!!! Would YOU like to do it??? I can help you
      with planning if you needed it - or you can be totally creative (almost
      totally) on your own. It's a fun show - 11am to noon Saturday, January
      26th. We've got a great kids library - rich in songs and stories!!!
      Please let me know soon, so I can let Elizabeth know!
      LOVE,
      Debbie T.