admiration for Coast Community Radio...

  • Carol G Newman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      all sorts of shows on KMUN. It's a good station imho."), Ken K,
      formerly of Astoria, living in Norway since 1985, wrote the note below
      and asked me to share it with my colleagues.
      Enjoy!
      carol

      No need to feel "humble" about being a part of such an exceptional
      group of amateur programers, whose various personal qualities and
      musical tastes, combined with a seemingly 'bottomless' music-archive,
      contribute collectively to an incredible enrichment of the lives of
      their listeners!
      I would go so far as to maintain that, while it's possible that
      other communities in other parts of the USA might have something
      similar, it is not very likely that any of them could exceed the
      quality of what KMUN has to offer!
      My own life has suddenly become enormously enriched by this
      reintroduction to something that was in its 'infancy' when I left
      Astoria 28 years ago, now that I can 'tune in' again via the internet!
      My humble thanks to you all at KMUN!

      --- sincerely, 'Norway Ken'