YEAH!

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
      Everyone,

      We did very well yesterday for the Emergency Preparedness Drive! We
      cleared $8600. Definitely a record!! Thanks to all who helped out on
      phones and pitching and hosting too. Great job!!!!

      The Spinitron Required Reporting period starts tomorrow and lasts 2
      weeks until Dec. 18th. It's the usual drill. The entire song time of
      minutes and seconds has to be put in. I recommend using CD's. Check
      the song time at the beginning and type that in. DON'T use MP3's
      unless you know the labels. Record labels are required! Yippee.

      Subs are needed for Bedtime Stories on Xmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
      If you need a sub for holiday time, let me know asap. Christmas and
      New Years Day fall on Tuesdays this year.

      Thanks!
      Elizabeth