Jazz programmer needed for the 4th 6-8

  • Kathleen Morgain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
      Hi folks: Joey asked my to pass on that a jazz person is needed for
      the evening of the fourth from 6 to 8. If you can help, please reply
      here, or phone the station.
      THX

      KMUN Astoria, 91.9 FM
      Astoria, OR
      503-325-0010
      www.kmun.org
    • Kathleen Morgain
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
        Thank you Chris. I've put you on the programmers
        schedule board in the air room.

        -Kathleen

        At 07:55 AM 7/2/2012 -0700, you wrote:
        >I can do jazz on the 4th.
        >
        >Chris Gilde
        >

        >----------
        >To: KMUNies@yahoogroups.com
        >From: news1@...
        >Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 06:18:43 -0700
        >Subject: [KMUN] Jazz programmer needed for the 4th 6-8
        >

        >Hi folks: Joey asked my to pass on that a jazz person is needed for
        >the evening of the fourth from 6 to 8. If you can help, please reply
        >here, or phone the station.
        >THX
        >
        >KMUN Astoria, 91.9 FM
        >Astoria, OR