Troll Rocks!

  • Tom Foolery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hello there!

      Just a word of thanks for all of the hard working cast
      of characters behind the amazing Troll Radio Revue.
      Each time we go, it's a blast!

      Thanks Debbie for mentioning our son Tristan's first
      birthday, what a treat for him and for us! I'll show
      him the video when he's a little older!

      Troll Radio live at the River Theatre is truly an
      amazing local event that ranks right up there with the
      best Astoria has to offer. I know Ray and Carol and
      Debbie et al work hard on it, so here's a thousand
      thanks!!!

      -Tom,
      who misses his old Grooveyard show!

      http://calendar.yahoo.com