Tillicum Foundation Board Update

  • David L. Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hello All,

      We regret that Cindy Price has resigned from the Board of Directors of the Tillicum Foundation.
      Cindy has been a supporter, volunteer and leader of KMUN and Coast Community Radio for many years.
      Thank you Cindy for the many contributions you have made to the success of Coast Community Radio.
      We will miss your enthusiasm, counsel and can-do attitude.

      David L. Hall
      Vice President
      Tillicum Foundation Board of Directors

    • David L. Hall