Underwriters

  • Stephanie Stern
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Hello Lovely All~

      Nancy and I have been receiving and finding many new Underwriters for
      your shows. PLEASE CHECK THE LOG AND THE SCRIPTS BEFORE YOUR SHOW EACH
      TIME YOU HOST. Changes are occurring often...please stay current. I
      will try to contact you personally when changes are made, but it is
      still important to check the logs.

      Thanks guys! The shows sound great and the community values your hard
      work...that is why they want to Underwrite with us. Be proud and
      honored!

      Stephanie

    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9 12:05 PM
        HEADS UP!! There are new underwriters for the following programs-

        Underwriter- FOREVER PLAID (8/13-8/31)

        FOLK- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays- 10:59 AM

        LULLABY OF BROADWAY- 2:59 PM

        IN THE MOOD- 12:59 PM

        CLASSIC R' N' R- 1:59 PM

        Underwriter- WAUNA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION (starts 8/16)

        MORNING EDITION- Thursdays - 8:06 AM

        JUKE JOINT- 10:59 PM

        Underwriter- BANK OF ASTORIA (starts 8/15)

        FRESH AIR-Wednesdays- 11:59 AM