Playlists

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hey gang!

      Here's another fun rule from the group who brought you required
      reporting-

      'No Prior Announcements'- A webcaster (that's you) must not publish
      an advance program schedule that discloses: 1) the titles of specific
      songs, 2) the names of albums or 3) the names of artists.

      SO ... you can't put your playlist up before broadcast.

      Don't we love these guys?!!

      Please let me know if you have any questions.. I'm just the messenger!

      Elizabeth