Production Room Cassette Deck

  • Terry Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      Hi to all programmers and users of the Production Room.

      I think that I FINALLY have the P/R Cassette Deck running at the correct speed. It is off by 3 or 4 seconds in 2 min 50 seconds and that's as close as I can get it.

      Please let me know if you have any further trouble with it.

      I hope that it holds

      Terry