Spinitron, Pledge Drive

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      Everyone,

      A new issue of the long dormant Undercurrent is in your mailbox. In
      case it might be a while before you read it, here's what's coming up:

      Required reporting for Spinitron will be from February 15 to 28th. If
      you do not think you will be able to enter the data yourself, either
      find someone else to do it for you or find a sub to do your program.
      Please let me know if you need help!

      The Spring Pledge Drive will be from Friday, March 5th to Friday,
      March 12th. We are shortening the drive by 3 days! That means we will
      need to really ramp up our pitching for that week! More later!

      See you at the Reggae Party this Friday and the Valentine's Party on
      the 13th!

      Elizabeth