For Bedtime Story Readers and those interested!

  • debtwo@centurytel.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Happy New Year!
      It's funny, I don't even know all of the bedtime story readers anymore! Bummer - I think we need a meeting, maybe toward the end of the month? We could meet at the station some evening, bring snacks, get on the same page and get organized.
      For now - I put a new Bedtime Story Log in the Sunday box in the the Air Room. Would all of the readers PLEEZ put their names and phone #s on the page that I set up and marked? Then, please log the stories read on your nights. There is also a page for substitute readers. I listed Slab and Judy Johnson (she has not read before, but is willing to start subbing for us and I think she'll be great). Susi McClerie and Mark Erickson have subbed in the past are are also great readers, I'll check with them - unless they read this then they can respond or just put their names on the list.
      Any new folks interested? Let us know! It's an easy spot - short, lots of material out there and if you're ever in a bind, there are emergency stories in the bookshelf at the station.
      I hope to hear from you soon - enjoy the new Log - it's a very nice one! And of course, Happy New Year!
      Debbie Twombly