Sign up for Spinitron

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Everyone,

      I am available to sign you up and give a brief tutorial on Spinitron
      (the new playlist entry system) any afternoon from 2-5 PM (except the
      10th)
      It only takes about 10 minutes. If you need a different time, call or
      email me- I want to get as many people as possible signed up by
      September 15th.

      You can also sign up on your home computer:

      Go to www.spinitron.com Click- Member Logon Go to Create a
      New User Account

      STEP ONE- Station- kmun, Access Code- tillicum

      STEP TWO- Fill in each box

      STEP THREE- Phone and address- (This is for staff use only)

      You should now see a page that says CONFIRMATION with your name - now
      click on Set up your user profile

      The information you entered will be displayed. Also a pull down menu
      for Add a profile item- click on A regular show

      Be sure to fill out Show Name, Day and Times- You can add the rest if
      you wish. If you do multiple shows, fill out a form for each one

      That's it!

      When you want to start a new playlist, click on New playlist

      - I am working on the playlist- pull down menu- select after the
      show, before the show or live-

      (BE SURE TO USE THE DATE THAT YOU AIR YOUR SHOW)

      - Find your show on the pull down menu

      - you will want to use Manual Time-stamps

      - The required fields are : Artist, Song, Disk (title of CD or
      Album), Label and time played

      - if you don't know the Disk title, put the Artist's name. If you
      don't know the Label put UNKNOWN

      - after you enter each selection, click submit

      - when you are done, just click on Close Playlist