Last DJ's

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 2:27 PM
      The Last DJ Session on March 8th and 15th are free. March 15th is
      pledge drive, so you would need to do a few pitches.

      Questions??
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
        The Last DJ session is our open mic hour on KMUN- Sundays at 7 PM.
        You can stretch your creative radio muscles and try something different.

        January 10th and 31st are open! Let me know if you are interested.

        Thanks,
        Elizabeth