Reggae party

  • MarkE
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hello fellow programmers-
      Caribbean Moon hopes you'll help promote and attend the 10th annual KMUN Reggae Party on Friday, February 6. It'll be at the Astoria Event Center on 9th and Commercial in Astoria.
      The doors open at 7:30, the live broadcast is from 8 to 10.
      Ma Barley plays from 9 until at least midnight.
      The food will be Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Callaloo, "Rice and Peas," two more kinds of Jamaican rice dishes, real plantains, and Bob Marley birthday cake crafted by our own Karri Gallaugher.
      $8.00 covers the food, security, music and the house, as well as some fresh funding for the station. Your kids can get in for 4 bucks.
      This is a FAMILY EVENT!
      We can't wait to see you there dancing with your children and grandchildren and your great- grandchildren!
      Bring cameras and take lots of pictures of yourselves smiling and having a great time.
      Thanks for all the great work you do and have done for all of us!
      Mark Erickson