subs

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 2, 2008
      Subs are needed for:

      Evening Jazz- Monday, December 8th

      Hideout (late night 11pm-1am) Thursday, December 11th

      Last DJ- one hour open show format- Sunday December 14th (must be at
      station at 5:30- show is from 7-8 PM)

      Morning Classics- Tuesday, December 23rd

      Skinnamarink- Saturdays, December 20th and 27th
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 21, 2010
        Thanks Teresa for taking Bedtime stories this Sunday- still looking
        for a sub for Morning Classics on Thursday the 29th.
      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 26 , Oct 18, 2010
          Still looking for subs for:

          Late night - Wed. Oct. 20th 11PM to 1AM

          Lost Highway- Oct. 25th

          Country Swing- Halloween!
        • Karri Gallaugher
          Message 4 of 26 , Oct 18, 2010
            Ha ha..I wish I didn't have to work next Sunday during the country swing
            program. You could play all the different versions of "ghost riders in
            the sky"...there must be a hundred of them.

            Karri Gallaugher

            peaceperity@...

            Peace through Music!!

          • Elizabeth
            Message 5 of 26 , May 10, 2012
              Thanks Merianne for stepping up to help out tonight.
              The slot is open next week as well- 8:30 to 10:30 PM- Latin jazz or????
              A sub for Wednesday Evening Jazz on the 16th is still needed as well.
            • Elizabeth
              Message 6 of 26 , Oct 17, 2012
                Subs needed for:

                Saturday night - 10 PM - midnight- rock out or???

                Rhythm Lounge- 9-11 PM Tuesday- R& B, Soul, blues, etc...
              • Elizabeth
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 20 11:10 AM
                  Subs needed for Late Night Wednesday- 11 PM to 1 AM tomorrow August
                  21st and next week August 28th!

                  Elizabeth
                • Elizabeth
                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 29 2:17 PM
                    Thanks Kate and David for subbing this weekend!!
                  • Elizabeth
                    Message 9 of 26 , Oct 8, 2013
                      Thanks to Patty and Jim for subbing on Halloween Late Night and All
                      Kinds of Folk.

                      Still need subs for Celtic Aire on the 26th, Caribbean Moon on the
                      25th AND Evening Jazz on Wednesday, Oct.30th.
                    • Elizabeth
                      Message 10 of 26 , Oct 17, 2013
                        A sub is urgently needed for Morning Classics on Tuesday, October
                        22nd. The shift is from 6-8 AM. Any lover of classical music is
                        welcome to sub!!
                      • Elizabeth
                        Message 11 of 26 , Oct 17, 2013
                          Thanks to Isa for subbing on Classics on the 22nd!
                        • Elizabeth
                          Message 12 of 26 , Nov 18, 2013
                            Thanks to Kate and Mike for subbing.

                            Still looking for a late night sub for 11/28- Thanksgiving.

                            Digest in peace while playing groovy tunes!
                          • Elizabeth
                            Message 13 of 26 , Dec 9, 2013
                              Subs needed for:

                              Bedtime Stories- Thursday, Dec. 26th

                              Celtic Aire- Saturday- Dec. 28th
                            • Elizabeth
                              Message 14 of 26 , Mar 25, 2014
                                SUBS needed for:

                                Caribbean Moon- Friday, March 28th- 8-10 PM

                                Evening Jazz- Monday, March 31st- 6-8 PM

                                Rhythm Lounge- Tuesday, April 1st- 8:30 to 11 PM

                                How about it??
                              • Elizabeth
                                Message 15 of 26 , Apr 2, 2014
                                  Subs needed for

                                  Bedtime Stories- Sunday, April 13th

                                  Morning Classics (7-9 AM) - Easter Sunday, April 20th
                                • Elizabeth
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Sep 30, 2014
                                    Thanks again to the many folks who offered to sub!!!

                                    We still need someone for New World Beat this Friday from 6-8 PM!
                                  • Elizabeth
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Dec 24, 2014
                                      SUBS needed for Morning Classics on Dec 31st and Jan. 1st!

                                      Jazz sub needed for Monday, January 5th.
                                    • Elizabeth
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Feb 11
                                        Sub needed for Late Night Radio tomorrow night 2/12 from 11pm to 1am... free form format!!
                                      • Elizabeth
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Mar 26
                                          It has been pointed out to me that Friday classics fall on April 10th and 17th! Thanks Richard for subbing on April 6th. He can also possibly do the 17th. Still need someone for APril 10th.

                                          ALso getting very worried about this Sunday Classic R & R-- it will be a fun easy gig if you did the 50's and early 60's.... !!!!

                                          Stuck in the 60's for April 2nd also still open!

                                          On a personal note I will be seeing my surgeon next Friday and hope for an all clear to drive again (yeah!) and come back to work!!

                                          ELizabeth
                                        • Isa Haverlan
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Mar 26
                                            Elizabeth I will be out of town the 10th however, I could cover the 17th of April.  Let me know.  ( I'm also gone this Sunday)  Isa
                                            Glad you're almost  back!
                                            Isa

                                            Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

                                            Message 21 of 26 , Apr 10
                                              Thanks Kate for subbing Tuesday folk...

                                              We still need subs for Classic Rock and Roll... dust off those old 45's.. or plug in your IPOD... April 26th, May 3rd...