t-shirt & mug pics

  • rmerritt@pacifier.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      KMUNies,

      A few pictures of the mugs and t-shirts for this pledge drive have been
      posted on the web. They are displayed on our group website not the regular
      KMUN.org site.

      You can get to the photos directly by using this address:

      or by going to the homepage address below and then clicking on "photos":

      You can give these addresses out. The photo section of our group site has
      been opened for guest viewing.

      Thanks,

      Ray
      KMUN vp

      Also, if you use Netscape in either the air-room or production room, there
      is a bookmark/link on the 3rd row down under personal bookmarks that will
      go directly to the address and pics.