CDs

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Everyone,

      There is a new box in the air room for new CD's that have not gotten
      any airplay. Due to limited space, I no longer want to fill up shelf
      space with CD's that will never be played. So this box is the "last
      chance" for these CD's. I will leave them there for a month or so and
      if you think they rate, write it down on the sticky note supplied.

      Every new CD that comes in goes on the new releases shelves for at
      least 3 months. There is a sticky note attached to each CD- please
      let me know if you play it!

      Thanks,
      Elizabeth