photograph and Olympics

  • Dario charnay
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2002
      Dear KMUNIES,

      I heard from Carol Newman that my attached photograph
      did not come through on my last email. At first she
      said she knew for sure where I was, however, after
      getting her personal copy of the photograph of the
      view out my window, she hasn't responded.

      Well - I uploaded it onto the KMUNIES group page. If
      you want to try to identify the place in the
      photogragh, go to ---
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KMUNies/ ---and then
      click on 'photos'

      Maybe indentifying my location should have been a
      contest? Anyway I was there for months; now, however,
      I'm at the Olympics, although I missed the opening.
      Watch the games and you may see someone with something
      with KMUN written on it. That would probably be me.

      How did the programmer's meeting go. One of my email
      friends reported that it went well. They liked the
      new station manager. That's great. New year, great
      start.

      Hello Lisa, we'll meet sometime. Either in Astoria or
      in someplace in the world.

      Well, I've also heard that a pledge drive is coming up
      soon. Has anyone heard the theme for this drive?
      Whatever, I'm sure everyone will help make it a big
      success.

      World traveler and supporter always,

      Dario

      http://greetings.yahoo.com