Bravo!

  • Laurie Caplan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      hi everyone,
      Congratulations and thank you for a job well done during the
      storm! You proved what "community radio" means - and I imagine
      it's KMUN's example that kept KAST doing lots of live and local
      news this week. A great feature in tonight's Daily A, too!

      Please convey my thanks to all the staff and volunteers who have
      been working in darkness and cold and near isolation to keep our
      communities in touch and connected!!!

      Laurie Caplan - Astoria