Jane Manning has sent you an Evite Invitation

  • Jane Manning
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
      Jane Manning has invited you to
      You are invited to "JaneFest Productions Presents "Soulstice"" by Jane Manning.

      Hi everyone, Please view my invitation and let me know if you can attend. Thanks!

      Click below to visit Evite for more information about the event and also to RSVP.
      http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=VXFGXLDGHUMODAGVWGCC&src=email

      **If you are having trouble viewing the above web address, copy & paste the entire URL into the address bar of your browser.

      This invitation was sent to you by Jane Manning using Evite. To remove yourself
      from this guest list please click on the link above.

      This Evite Invite is covered by Evite's privacy policy*.
      To view this privacy policy, click here:
      http://www.evite.com/privacy

      *********************************

      Did this email go to your junk/bulk folder? Add info@... to your address book to ensure that you receive future Evite Invitations in your Inbox.

      Don't want to receive Evite emails from this person? Update your email preferences.

      Replies to this email will go directly to the sender, not to Evite. Your email address will be displayed in your reply.

      Having trouble opening this Evite Invitation? Try pasting this URL into your browser:
      http://www.evite.com/r?iid=VXFGXLDGHUMODAGVWGCC&li=iq&src=email

      Evite respects your privacy. To see how we treat your information, please review our Privacy Policy.

    • Jane Manning
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008
        Jane Manning has invited you to
        You are invited to "Jane Manning's Celebration of Astoria" by Jane Manning.

        http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=CVSBMGNQZGXBZJNGFHJH&src=email

        http://www.evite.com/r?iid=CVSBMGNQZGXBZJNGFHJH&li=iq&src=email

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2008
          Jane Manning has invited you to
          You are invited to "FREAKS for FUNdraising" by Jane Manning.

          http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=WVSIXHSPOJEPROTOLUOP&src=email

          **If you are having trouble viewing the above web address, copy & paste the entire URL into the address bar of your browser.

          This invitation was sent to you by Jane Manning using Evite. To remove yourself
          from this guest list please click on the link above.

          This Evite Invite is covered by Evite's privacy policy*.
          To view this privacy policy, click here:
          http://www.evite.com/privacy

          Did this email go to your junk/bulk folder? Add info@... to your address book to ensure that you receive future Evite Invitations in your Inbox.

          Don't want to receive Evite emails from this person? Update your email preferences.

          Replies to this email will go directly to the sender, not to Evite. Your email address will be displayed in your reply.

          Having trouble opening this Evite Invitation? Try pasting this URL into your browser:
          http://www.evite.com/r?iid=WVSIXHSPOJEPROTOLUOP&li=iq&src=email

          Evite respects your privacy. To see how we treat your information, please review our Privacy Policy.