Playlist searching

  • Cindy Price
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Greetings, all,

      A few weeks ago someone made a comment about the Playlist. I can't remember who asked, but it was a classical programmer and I think the comment was that the paper copy of playlists remains important for classical programmers because they can't search to see if a particular piece has been played recently.

      But you can. If you don't enter a date, you'll get everything that's been entered.

      For example, I just searched for Symphony No. 7 and got the following list.

      If I've misunderstood the question, please ask again.

      Cheers,
      Cindy

      2007-02-21

      Terry Wilson

      Morning Classics

      Symphony No. 7 in D minor

      Dvorak

      BBC Philharmonic

      BBC Music Magazine Vol. V No. 12

      2007-04-18

      Terry Wilson

      Morning Classics

      Symphony No. 7 in C major, Op. 104

      Sibelius

      Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra

      Anthology of the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, 1970-1980 (14 CDs) RCO-06004 CD-1

      2007-05-02

      Bob Westerberg

      Morning Classics

      Symphony No. 7 "delle canzoni"