Pledge Drive Food wishy listy

  • Karri Gallaugher
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2007
      So, you WANT to help with the food, but you don't like
      to cook, make sandwiches or you just don't have the
      time to bring in beautifully prepared goodies? Well,
      have I got a deal for you....I have prepared a "wish"
      list to help supplement our food budget. You can bring
      any of these items to the station on Wednesday, March
      14th or Thursday, March 15th. There will be a cooler
      at the station to accept any food donations. I will
      take your offerings and make them into scrumptious
      presentations for hungry volunteers. Here is what you
      can bring in if you want to help out:

      Bagged bagels
      Cream Cheese - plain or flavored
      Fresh tomatoes
      Packaged Tortillas
      Packaged Cheese (any kind)
      Yummy breads
      Cans of Olives
      good quality packaged lunch meats (any kind)

      Any other treats that would look nice on
      a plate and taste good in your mouth.

      Of course, if you want to make an entire lunch or
      dinner, please reply to my email and I will get you on
      the schedule to do that.

      Thanks so much for helping with ALL aspects of pledge
      drive. It should be a fun one this time around.

      Peace to all, and thank you in advance!

      Karri Gallaugher

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      http://games.yahoo.com/games/front