Reggae party

  • iamerickson@charter.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
      Well, thanks to all who helped do the deed Friday night!
      Apparently we need more room- Maybe Jack can start another new brewery next year.
      Sorry to all those faithful who braved the cold and ate chicken on the sidewalk.
      Thanks to Terry and Ray and the wonderful support staff at the station. Folks in foriegn countries have e-mailed me and said the sound quality was superb- keep the stream.
      Thanks programmers, decorators, and Kerri G. for the amazing cake.
      We are a fortunate community to have so many "can-do" spirits here.
      MarkE
    • Ms Vaquera
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
        Boo Hoo Hooo. They wouldn't even let me in. Ahhhh....I remember the good
        old days when I used to actually sit in and DO the reggae show occasionally.
        Saved the night to make sure I made the party and got the bum's rush.....
        Rastafari.....

        >From: <iamerickson@...>
        >To: kMUNies@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [KMUN] Reggae party
        >Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 17:45:47 -0800
        >
        >Well, thanks to all who helped do the deed Friday night!
        >Apparently we need more room- Maybe Jack can start another new brewery
        >next year.
        >Sorry to all those faithful who braved the cold and ate chicken on the
        >sidewalk.
        >Thanks to Terry and Ray and the wonderful support staff at the station.
        >Folks in foriegn countries have e-mailed me and said the sound quality was
        >superb- keep the stream.
        >Thanks programmers, decorators, and Kerri G. for the amazing cake.
        >We are a fortunate community to have so many "can-do" spirits here.
        >MarkE

        FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo � buy and sell with people
        you know
        http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com?s_cid=Hotmail_tagline_12/06
      • MarkE
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
          Hello fellow programmers-
          Caribbean Moon hopes you'll help promote and attend the 10th annual KMUN Reggae Party on Friday, February 6. It'll be at the Astoria Event Center on 9th and Commercial in Astoria.
          The doors open at 7:30, the live broadcast is from 8 to 10.
          Ma Barley plays from 9 until at least midnight.
          The food will be Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Callaloo, "Rice and Peas," two more kinds of Jamaican rice dishes, real plantains, and Bob Marley birthday cake crafted by our own Karri Gallaugher.
          $8.00 covers the food, security, music and the house, as well as some fresh funding for the station. Your kids can get in for 4 bucks.
          This is a FAMILY EVENT!
          We can't wait to see you there dancing with your children and grandchildren and your great- grandchildren!
          Bring cameras and take lots of pictures of yourselves smiling and having a great time.
          Thanks for all the great work you do and have done for all of us!
          Mark Erickson