on the web

  • Laurie Caplan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      It's great to know that people all over the world are listening
      to our KMUN/KTCB on the web! This seems a good time for
      programmers to add "Oregon" when they identify the station as
      coming from Astoria and Tillamook. Even though Oregon is
      mentioned throughout the day, listeners would likely appreciate
      knowing where we are during the regular station identifications.

      Thanks to everyone who put Coast Community Radio on-line.

      Laurie Caplan