Any special programs for Jan/Feb

  • Elizabeth Menetrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Programmers,
      I am putting together the Jan/Feb Current.. Looking for info.
      If you are planning anything special please let me know a.s.a.p.

      IDEAS-

      January 27th is Mozart's 250 birthday. Do any classical programmers plan to
      do anything special that week?

      Martin Luther King Birthday- observed January 16th

      Black History Month- February

      Valentines Day- Feb. 14th (Tuesday this year)

      A few selected Birthdays-

      Syd Barrett- January 6th
      David Bowie, Elvis Presley- January 8th
      Joan Baez, Jimmy Page- January 9th
      Captain Beefheart- January 15th
      Janis Joplin, Dolly Parton- January 19th
      Elmore James- January 27th
      Bob Marley- February 6th
      Johnny Cash, Fats Domino- February 26th
      John Fahey, Brian Jones- February 28th

      By the way, when we begin web streaming we will not be allowed to play more
      than 4 songs by the same artist in any 3 hour period. More on this when we
      start streaming.

      Elizabeth