Subs needed

  • Elizabeth Menetrey
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3 2:42 PM
      Weekend classical and opera subs needed!

      Opera for October 23rd

      Saturday Morning Classics (6-9 AM) on October 15th and 22nd.

      plus...

      Saturday Night Party- October 8th- 8-10 PM- mix it up

      New World Beat- October 7th & 21st

      Reggae- October 14th & 28th

      Also...does anyone have a CD burner that the station can borrow? We are in
      the process of archiving the reel to reel to CD and need a burner that we
      can borrow for about a month.

      Thanks,
      Elizabeth
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2007
        The following shows need subs-

        Punk- midnight to 2am Saturday, September 15th

        New World Beat- 6-8 PM Friday, September 21st
      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011
          Subs are needed for:

          JAZZ TOMORROW NIGHT- Jan. 6th from 6-8 PM

          Shady Grove- Saturday, Jan. 8th from 6-8 PM

          Jazz- Thursday, Jan. 20th from 6-8
        • Elizabeth
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2011
            Subs needed for:

            Jazz, Women's Music- Wednesday, November 16th

            Latinos- Thursday, Nov. 24th

            Reggae- Friday, Nov. 25th