Re: James Frey

  • Stephen Pitcher
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2006
      --- In KLOS_Impact@yahoogroups.com, "jeezygirl2001"
      <jeezygirl2001@y...> wrote:

      > Wrong-
      > Craig was out here recently.
      > He was not a guest on KLOS.
      > He was not asked to be.
      > And, I already do participate in funding his
      > trips here.
      > Too bad no one will give him air time
      > to help attendance numbers for his talks.
      > Lord knows endless and self indulgent discussions about
      > intimacy are more important that what Hulet
      > has to say.
      > Uh-huh!
      > JG

      Oops, I was there too, which means I financed it also! From comments
      made I think something more was going on at the time. Maybe
      something that was out of Frank's hands. When you work for someone
      and they pay the bills, you kind of are beholden to them. I believe
      Frank did broadcast that the talk was going to be coming though, and
      it seems that free advertising is something! You follow the path
      that the show takes. He doesn't start by talking about intimacy! Oh
      well, we'll see how it plays out! S
    • billtrc
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 2, 2006
        Hasn't Hulet been pretty much shown to be a phoney in the past? I only
        know what I've read about him and heard him talk about on Sontag's show
        but he seems to be pretty much a loose cannon. I thought him and Sontag
        were buddies.

        Bill
        wrote:

        > Wrong-
        > Craig was out here recently.
        > He was not a guest on KLOS.
        > He was not asked to be.
        > And, I already do participate in funding his
        > trips here.
        > Too bad no one will give him air time
        > to help attendance numbers for his talks.
        > Lord knows endless and self indulgent discussions about
        > intimacy are more important that what Hulet
        > has to say.
        > Uh-huh!
        > JG

      • jeezygirl2001
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 4, 2006
          On what source do you base your remark about Hulet being
          a phoney?
          Loose cannon?
          Let's try TRUTH cannon.
          JG

          --- In KLOS_Impact@yahoogroups.com, "billtrc" <billtrc@...> wrote:

          > Hasn't Hulet been pretty much shown to be a phoney in the past? I only
          > know what I've read about him and heard him talk about on Sontag's
          show
          > but he seems to be pretty much a loose cannon. I thought him and
          Sontag
          > were buddies.
        • William Crawford
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 6, 2006
            This is where I got my info and both authors sem to be legit.  I talked to Hulet a long time ago on Frank's show when he said he wouldn't be surprised if Bush tried to change things so he could run for a third term.  Earlier that week Bill Clinton had put that idea out.  Truth cannon, not in my world, but he is entertaining.  He's got nerve, something I don't see in Frank too often, he's afraid of serious debate.

            The Craig Hulet case study is a classic example of how the far-right, through rhetoric and ... Both Rockwell and Paul said they knew of Craig Hulet. ...
            http://www.publiceye.org/conspire/hulet.html

            jeezygirl2001 <jeezygirl2001@...> wrote:
            On what source do you base your remark about Hulet being
            a phoney?
            Loose cannon?
            Let's try TRUTH cannon.
            JG

            --- In KLOS_Impact@yahoogroups.com, "billtrc" <billtrc@...> wrote:

            > Hasn't Hulet been pretty much shown to be a phoney in the past?  I only
            > know what I've read about him and heard him talk about on Sontag's
            show
            > but he seems to be pretty much a loose cannon.  I thought him and
            Sontag
            > were buddies.

          • William Crawford
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 6, 2006
              By the way, PublicEye.org is no right wing group.

              William Crawford <billtrc@...> wrote:
              This is where I got my info and both authors sem to be legit.  I talked to Hulet a long time ago on Frank's show when he said he wouldn't be surprised if Bush tried to change things so he could run for a third term.  Earlier that week Bill Clinton had put that idea out.  Truth cannon, not in my world, but he is entertaining.  He's got nerve, something I don't see in Frank too often, he's afraid of serious debate.

              The Craig Hulet case study is a classic example of how the far-right, through rhetoric and ... Both Rockwell and Paul said they knew of Craig Hulet. ...
              http://www.publiceye.org/conspire/hulet.html

              jeezygirl2001 <jeezygirl2001@...> wrote:
              On what source do you base your remark about Hulet being
              a phoney?
              Loose cannon?
              Let's try TRUTH cannon.
              JG

              --- In KLOS_Impact@yahoogroups.com, "billtrc" <billtrc@...> wrote:

              > Hasn't Hulet been pretty much shown to be a phoney in the past?  I only
              > know what I've read about him and heard him talk about on Sontag's
              show
              > but he seems to be pretty much a loose cannon.  I thought him and
              Sontag
              > were buddies.

            • jeezygirl2001
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 6, 2006
                Publiceye: One of the "Gate-keepers" of the so called left:
                http://www.williambowles.info/media/2005/gatekeepers.html

                Perhaps this article will give you pause to consider why
                there has been such an intensive effort to discredit and
                silence Mr. Hulet?

                Perhaps you will recognize some of the tactics
                directed against Hulet by Berlet, Diamond and Hatch-
                so called "dissidents."

                From the article:
                "Feldman asks, ÒAre the interests of the people being served by
                ÔdissidentsÕ who are being subsidized by the agencies of the ruling class
                whom they should be exposing? What does this say about the motivations
                behind the Left establishmentÕs ideological warfare against conspiracy
                researchers, and their adoption of an increasingly watered-down
                analytical view which fails to look closely at the inner power structures
                and conspiracies of the ruling elite?Ó

                For the record, I do not consider Mr. Hulet a "conspiracy theorist."
                He is an political analyst who I yet to find guilty of MIS-information.
                Why else would certain individuals, funded by questionable
                sources, go to such length to discredit his work?

                JG
              • William Crawford