Bill O'Reilly's Final Solution

  • BoLt1351@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      "http://www.dissidentvoice.org/June04/Wheeler0623.htm"

      "What we can do is bomb the living daylights out of them, just like we did in
      the Balkans. Just as we did in the Balkans. Bomb the living daylights out of
      them. But no more ground troops, no more hearts and minds, ain't going to
      work."

      the rest here:
      "http://www.dissidentvoice.org/June04/Wheeler0623.htm"

      --
      PEACE AND JUSTICE INFOASIS
      http://justicepeace.blogspot.com

    • ecology1st2004
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
        This is a strange nation we live in. We have Charles Manson in
        prison for ordering several cold blooded murders (as he should be),
        yet we have Bill O'Reilly openly expressing his desire for the
        murder of 'millions' of innocent people, at the helm of one of the
        largest media outlets in the country! Even worse is that there are
        many-many people in the country that actually Liston too, and agree
        with O'Reilly.

        If America is one of the best countries in the world, that certainly
        doesn't make the human race look very good. If we can't throw
        O'Reilly in a cell with Manson, what do you say we at least put him
        under house arrest. I think that would be a good start.

        Rick