Re: Films For Peace - Jan 7th - "Juvies"

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      You seem to overlook the crimes commited by these little
      monsters,assualts,robberies,arsons,murders.We've treated "Juvies"to
      lightly for too long,do a man's crime do a man's time,thankfully we
      passed prop.21 here in CA to make it easyer to try these young
      predators as adults and keep them locked up so they can no longer
      harm us.