FW: Last Lecture of the Year

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009

      From: info@...
      To: frank.sontag@...
      Subject: Last Lecture of the Year
      Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 11:10:20 -0700

      Dear Friends and Family,

      I want to let you know that Wednesday, August 12th, is my last scheduled lecture of the year. It will be at the Studio City Unitarian Church in the San Fernando Valley. For more information, go to: www.franksontag.com. The talk is called, “Peace and Love.” I thought that I might as well address the two largest and most misunderstood topics on the planet as my last talk. This may indeed be our last chance to see each other this year so I do hope to see you at this very special event!!

      On another note, I am putting together another Men’s Group on Saturday, August 22nd. Men, I have just 3 spots available if you are interested. It will be from 2-5, in the Hollywood area. Cost for the afternoon is $50. If you would like to reserve a spot, my suggestion is to contact me, the sooner, the better. You can either email me, or call me.

      Yours in Peace,

      Frank

      Get your vacation photos on your phone! Click here.