Scientists sign petition denying man-made global warming, etc.

  • Dr.KEV
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
      Dear Frank,

      Love you and the show as always!

      PS- I tried to give you some readable blurbs, to use or not as you see fit. Several topics included. Best at end of post!

      Creme is as sketchy as ever to me. Fits right in to what they are now calling " project blue beam ". Google it.

      [If this sounds hoakey, what about Benjamin?]

      Project Blue Beam
      ...The Blue Beam project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago (the birth of Jesus, son of God).

      In principle, Blue Beam will make use of the sky as a movie screen as spaced based laser generating satellites project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language, in every dialect according to region.

      The Blue Beam project deals with the religious aspect of the New World Order and is a large scale seduction.

      With computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space, astonished followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned messiah in spectacularly convincing life like realness.

      [scroll down to section on blue book]

      Scientists sign petition denying man-made global warming

      Scientists sign petition denying man-made global warming
      More than 31,000 scientists have signed a petition denying that man is
      responsible for global warming. ...

      The academics, including 9,000 with PhDs, claim that greenhouse gases such as
      carbon dioxide and methane are actually beneficial for the environment.

      The petition was created in 1998 by an American physicist, the late Frederick
      Seitz, in response to the Kyoto Protocol a year earlier.

      It urged the US government to reject the treaty and said: "The proposed limits
      on greenhouse gases would harm the environment, hinder the advance of science
      and technology, and damage the health and welfare of mankind."

      It added: "There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of ...
      greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the forseeable future, cause
      catastrophic heating of the Earth�s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth�s
      climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in
      atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural
      plant and animal environments. ..."

      also see... Dave McGowen
      Inside The LC: Part VIII Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
        I don't believe it. I read a lot, from numerous domestic and world
        sources. I've been going to scientific and environmental conferences
        for decades. I can cite thousands of news articles, scientific
        journals, university research, etc to the contrary. The consensus has
        been for a long time that global warming is happening, and that human
        activities are accelerating it. Each time, and every year that goes by,
        further research has always concluded that our prior estimates were too
        conservative, and that it is far worse that was projected.

        Sure, the earth itself spews tremendous amounts of carbon into the air,
        but in the past it had the ability to absorb tremendous amounts, mostly
        from the world's rain forest and vegetation. Now, I believe partly
        because of us, the earth is spewing out more, and the potential is
        tremendous in the amount of methane held in check by the ocean's cold
        water. That water is heating up, and now the methane is starting to
        escape, that has been kept in check for thousands of years.

        Even if the earth itself is responsible for the heating up, if we humans
        want to live a somewhat comfortable future, we better get our act
        together quick, and do all we can to limit the amount of carbon, and
        pollution we put in the air, and stop cutting down any more rainforest.

        A good book to check out is "Betrayal of Science and Reason" by Paul
        and Anne Ehrlich.