Welcome

  • knight_blackened
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2004
      I thought it would be really cool if the many listener's of Impact
      could gather here to extend the conversation.

      I intend to use this forum as an archive for the show, and to
      promote events and guests which may be on the show.

      I also plan on using this forum's chat area as a place where we can
      gather during the show to further the discussion.

      You can visit the KLOS web site here:
      http://www.955klos.com/

      KB
    • knight_blackened
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2004
        I want to welcome all the people who are new to this message board,
        many probably heard me call the show last night (Nov. 15 2004).

        You don't need to join to read the messages, but to participate you
        must create a Yahoo! ID. That will unlock the rest of the features,
        in particular the Chat room, in which we gather every week during
        the show.

        KB
      • BoLt1351@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 16, 2004
          Hey KB.
          Is there any way to bring the antiwar song file from the Benner group and put
          it on file here for the Impact group? I was the one who originally created
          the list of songs.
          I would do it myself if I had any idea how to. If it's too much trouble,
          don't worry about. But I think it would be pretty cool.

          Thanks,

          Tim

        • knight_blackened
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2004
            I have successfully copied the list of peace and antiwar songs from
            the Benner group into a database on this group. If you log into the
            group and click on the database link on the left side, you will see it
            there.

            KB

          • BoLt1351@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 16, 2004