Please join us for our Monday January 22nd JSEP meeting from 5:30 to 7 P.M., as we welcome our very special guest speaker, Abby Kohut, President of Staffinglarrystaley
Please direct your responses to: herbnj@... I am Herb Deitz I have been retained by my client (D2S) to locate a key player for our small but growing
Please direct your responses to: mjohn@... We are seeking developers to join a growing/highly capable team, doing state-of-art work.... Title:
Our site has more info at www.KITlist.org to join, post a job, or to see our FAQs.
Also, be sure to read our blog at www.kitlist.wordpress.com for job tips.
To avoid filling your inbox with too many job emails, we suggest you choose the "Daily Digest" option instead of "Individual Emails" when you set your user preferences.
Sue Connelly started the Keep In Touch (KIT) List in 1997 as a way to "keep in touch" with friends and clients at Silicon Graphics (SGI). Sue is not a recruiter; she's a marketing communications consultant (www.connellycom.com). When SGI started its layoffs, Sue contacted her own network to find job leads to pass on to her friends at SGI. The list has grown rapidly since then. Amy Sloniker Plunkett and Kelly Connelly add their talents to help with the huge moderator load.
There are 70,000 subscribers, and there are two KIT Lists based on your job needs:
1. The KIT List is for non-technical jobs such as marketing, management, marketing communications, finance, sales, HR, operations, administration, etc.
2. The KIT-Tech List (you are a member of this list) is for technical jobs such as IT management, technical product management, engineering, software and hardware designers, programmers, technical writing, etc.
Unsubscribe instructions are at the bottom of every KIT email, or you can send an email to KITtechmoderator@kitlist.org.
We hope you find work that you'll love -- or find great people to hire!
You are welcome to pass the word on to other friends and colleagues since that is how this community grew and kept its quality.
KIT List Founder
- Jan 4, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.