File - Unsubscribe

  • KITlist-Tech@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 152 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      As a reminder, if you'd like to opt out of the KITlist-Tech list, then you simply need to send an email (from the email address you wish to remove) to:

      If you joined via the groups website, then you simply need to go here:

      And then select "edit my groups" to opt out.

      Thanks,

      Amy, Sue, and Val
      Your KITList-Tech Moderators
    • KITlist-Tech@yahoogroups.com