CONTR: Business Systems and Training Administrator (San Jose, CA)
- Please direct your responses to: jobs@...
--------/* Must be legally authorized to work in US, CANNOT Sponsor H1. */------------
One of the world�s largest and most diversified software companies and is named One of FORTUNE�s "100 Best Companies to Work For" 2007 is looking for a Business Systems and Training Administrator to join their team. This position offers competitive rates.
This is a Contract Position
* Must be exceptional in interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
* Must be highly organized, able to work effectively independently and take initiative.
* Must be comfortable working with all levels in the organization and possess a strong service oriented and positive attitude.
Nice To Have:
* Prior experience in project management, database management and reporting, and an understanding of business operations.
* Responsible to manage day to day coordination and operation of corporate project database used to track all product development, ensuring weekly status reports are prepared and distributed to top management, frontline user support is provided in a timely and efficient manner and all elements of the database are accurate, up-to-date and well maintained.
* Responsible for managing quarterly corporate resource allocation reporting process.
Senior level administrative position responsible for coordination and logistical support required to successfully deliver a global portfolio of technical and product training classes conducted in multiple locations.
If you are interested and feel that you might be a good fit for this position, please send your resume to jobs@... or to rachana@... or apply online at http://www.zenexpartners.com/WebAppJobApplication/ApplyJob.aspx?J=bus11cc729c7ad
Zenex Partners fosters a relationship with you, not your resume. Our recruiters pay attention to what a candidate wants and assists them in pursuing and obtaining their career objectives. It is this personal touch that has allowed us to successfully place numerous individuals in the fields of Software Development, IT, Technical writers and Management.