Senior QA Engineer (San Francisco, CA)

  • KIT List Jobs
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 1, 2007
      Please direct your responses to: jobs@...

      --------/* Must be legally authorized to work in US, CANNOT Sponsor H1. */------------

      For this position we will pay top salary for the right person, excellent benefits, and career growth opportunity. The position provides opportunity to work with cutting edge technology. The position is with a stable growing company.

      Must Have:
      * Results oriented and proactive
      * A good sense of humor and ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
      * Excellent communication (verbal and written)
      * Familiarity with agile software development or a willingness to practice it
      * Experience in test automation (Silk, AdventNet, Selenium)
      * Familiarity with some programming or scripting language
      * Basic SQL knowledge
      * Strong analytical skills to assess requirements, identify risk, and test key areas

      Nice To Have:
      * Familiarity with the travel industry or a high-transaction ecommerce web-site
      * Experience with a hosted, multi-tenant application environment.
      * We want to be global, so familiarity with internationalization is a plus
      * Experience in performance/load testing (Loadrunner, jmeter, grinder)

      Job Description:
      You will be part of a fun, fast-paced and highly collaborative engineering team leveraging agile methodologies to deliver new functionality in very short incremental iterations. You will lead testing on development projects, including creating and executing test plans. You will seek ways to automate testing and stay true to the DRY (Don�t Repeat Yourself) principle. You will mentor the team on best practices and continually improve our processes and procedures to deliver a quality platform.

      If you are interested and feel that you might be a good fit for this position, please send your resume to jobs@... or to rachana@... or apply online at http://www.zenexpartners.com/WebAppJobApplication/ApplyJob.aspx?J=tes9autf7ez

      Zenex Partners fosters a relationship with you, not your resume. Our recruiters pay attention to what a candidate wants and assists them in pursuing and obtaining their career objectives. It is this personal touch that has allowed us to successfully place numerous individuals in the fields of Software Development, IT, Technical writers and Management.
    • KIT List Jobs
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 15, 2011
        Please direct your responses to: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=oAIQVfwN&s=KitList

        About the Company: OpenDNS is building new pieces of fundamental infrastructure for the Internet. We are also the current leader in cloud security with a service our customers love. With over 20 million daily users spread across consumer, education and enterprise markets, we protect Internet users against all kinds of threats. Founded in 2005, profitable since 2007, we are a startup funded by Sequoia Capital and Greylock Partners located in SOMA, San Francisco (a block away from Caltrain and MUNI). We provide an exciting and fulfilling work environment, unmatched opportunity for professional growth, and an excellent compensation package. We are growing rapidly and are looking for the best and brightest to be part of our team. Together we want to see a better and safer Internet for end-users around the world in enterprises, schools and households alike.

        About The Position: We are looking for someone that considers themselves a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer with Active Directory experience to work at our rapidly growing startup. This is an opportunity to build QA systems, processes, and culture. Self-motivating individuals with startup experience is preferred.

        Required Skills:

        � QA technical leadership
        � Design and implement test automation frameworks for different platforms
        � Develop test cases, using black, gray and white box testing techniques

        � Work closely with engineering and product management to identify testing requirements, techniques, and bug triage.
        � Lead the testing of on-premise products that integrate with Microsoft Active Directory and other enterprise directories

        � Manage activities to meet the delivery dates and report accurate, complete status

        � Extend test coverage/ Improve test methodologies and processes
        � Create and review test plans, test cases, and test specifications

        � Take initiative to improve products, tools, and process

        � Help improve product documentation

        Bonus Points:

        � BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field: computer science, math, physics, etc.

10+ years QA and/or Development experience in large-scale web services

        � Deep Expertise with MS active Directory Infrastructure including and not limited to:
        - Diverse AD forest topologies
        - Active Directory replication and Active Directory schema infrastructure
        - Active Directory group types including local, domain and global groups
        - Active Directory authentication protocols including Kerberos, NTLM, SPNEGO and other SASL based authentication mechanisms
        - Programming/Testing expertise with LDAP, the .NET Directory Service apis or related APIs
        � Experience with Networking protocols (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, RDP, VNC)
        � Experience with Security and authentication technologies (SSL/TLS, SSO, Firewalls)
        � Experience in client/server and web testing

        � Experience in test automation frameworks

        � Experience in agile development
        � Excellent written and verbal communication skills

        � Excellent analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills with attention to detail

        Benefits Of Working At OpenDNS:

        Innovative -- We aren�t a social networking or Web 2.0 photosharing site. We work on core Internet protocols and make them better.
        No ladders to climb -- We keep a relatively flat corporate structure that promotes fast movement and flexible teams.
        Meritocracy -- The best ideas win, regardless of where they come from.
        Time off to relax -- As a startup, we work our butts off. That�s why it�s important to get away to clear your mind from time to time. Three weeks and 10 company holidays make that easy.
        Technologists -- We are a company of engineers and technologists passionate about delivering a better Internet.
        Offsites -- It takes getting away for a day every quarter to focus on where we want to be as a company and how we�re going to get there.
        No timecards -- We have a few weekly team meetings, but other than that delivering results counts for a lot more than sitting in your chair.
        Food -- Hard work makes you hungry. We keep a well-stocked kitchen with everything from cereal to ice cream.
        Frosty beverages -- Fridays often end with some nice frosty brewed beverages and good conversations.
        Breakfast by the Founder/CEO -- The early bird gets the worm, or in our case waffles on most Wednesdays, served by our Founder/CEO.
        Insurance -- We�ve got you covered from your head to your toes. Medical, Dental and Vision.
        401(k) -- We�re set up to help our team members practice responsible fiscal management.