CONTR: QE (San Francisco, CA)
- Please direct your responses to: jobs@...
--------/* Must be legally authorized to work in US, CANNOT Sponsor H1. */------------
One of the world�s largest and most diversified software companies and is named One of FORTUNE�s "100 Best Companies to Work For" 2007 is looking for a QE to join their team. This position offers competitive rates.
This is a Contract Position, 12 Months duration
* Expert knowledge of Quality Assurance practice and procedures
* 3-5 years experience testing software especially web applications
* Experience in testing complex high performance web-sites
* Should have clear understanding on overall web framework and internet technology.
* Should have strong database knowledge.
* Should be comfortable in Java or C or C++ and be able to write a program for a given problem in that language
* Should have worked with Windows and Mac platform
* Must be a good communicator.
* Passion for testing and delivering high quality experience to the customers
* Execution focused- sets goals and completes assignments on time with high quality
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
* Well-organized self-starter
* Attention to detail
* Creative questioning approach to solving problems
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Nice To Have:
* Develop SQL, PL/SQL, Perl, Java and ColdFusion scripts
* Flash/Flex applications testing experience
* Testing experience with e-Commerce applications
* Strong QA automation experience using Silk Test, Silk Performer, QTP and internally developed tools
* Test case authoring and execution
* Test planning and test case documentation and intranet maintenance
* Performance, longevity, and functional testing of our online Store
* Writing Silk or QTP scripts to automate our online stores functional/regression testing.
* Writing CF/Java code to test the business logic in the application server layer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for validating our web application. Using their QA expertise, script writing skills and knowledge of black box, white box testing, this candidate will design, implement and execute both automated and manual tests. The successful candidate will work with members of the Quality Assurance, Program managers and Customer Support teams. The work includes the use of cutting edge technology.
If you are interested and feel that you might be a good fit for this position, please send your resume to jobs@... or to rachana@... or apply online at http://www.zenexpartners.com/WebAppJobApplication/ApplyJob.aspx?J=qa6webc7ad
Zenex Partners fosters a relationship with you, not your resume. Our recruiters pay attention to what a candidate wants and assists them in pursuing and obtaining their career objectives. It is this personal touch that has allowed us to successfully place numerous individuals in the fields of Software Development, IT, Technical writers and Management.