WEB DESIGN ARCHITECT // D2C / UI / MOBILE WEB GURU (San Jose, CA)

  • KIT List Jobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Please direct your responses to: john@...

      WEB DESIGN ARCHITECT // funded stealth mobile applications startup

      Start, Inc. is currently working with a top-notch stealth mode startup that is looking for a WEB DESIGN ARCHITECT.

      This position will be based in SAN JOSE.

      Our client is an early-stage stealth mode startup. They are located in SAN JOSE with a motivated management team, top-tier investors and well-known advisors. This is an excellent early opportunity to be part of a dynamite team building a truly world-changing product.

      JOB DESCRIPTION

      * Architect and work with a team to implement our clients´┐Ż web presence
      * User portals
      * Account administration (new user, downloads, etc.)
      * Mobile web access

      JOB REQUIREMENTS

      * Strong understanding of Web datacenter methodologies + best practices
      * User interface (UI) design
      * Database integration
      * Mobile web design
      * HTML, Javascript, CSS, W3C, AJAX, Flash

      DESIRED SKILLS

      * C/C++

      TO APPLY:

      For immediate consideration, please email a brief cover letter + resume to mailto:john@...

      Qualified applicants will be contacted within 24 hours to arrange an immediate interview.

      And if this posting describes someone that you know, by all means, TELL A FRIEND!

      Thank you!

      Start, Inc.
      http://www.start-inc.com

      Start, Inc. is an upstart recruiting firm that specializes in building teams for high-growth technology companies in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Los Angeles - many in stealth mode.

      For additional information, please contact mailto:info@....