Implementation Consultant (United States)

  • KIT List Jobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Please direct your responses to: http://jobs.accolo.com/7976

      Implementation Consultant - Drive Business Units Success, Not Billable Hours
      Job #: IDEX-IMPTM

      IDEX Corporation is building a team of distribution, finance and manufacturing implementation consultants within its Global IT team to work from a home office or from an IDEX office location closest to you. In these roles, you will assess business requirements, configure, recommend and implement the Oracle EnterpriseOne platform while maintaining compliance within the IDEX standard model. With an aggressive travel schedule, which usually does not exceed 75%, the norm would be out on Monday and home by Friday providing a work/life balance. Say goodbye to the days of billable hours, as this opportunity offers a base salary and top benefits with a profitable public company recognized for its reputation and being one of the fastest growing companies. In 2006, we were one of the top 500 IT organizations, as recognized by Infoweek, and we have opportunities throughout our stable and growing company for someone looking for personal and professional growth.

      IDEX Corporation, based in Northbrook, IL is an applied solutions company with 4,300 employees and operations on six continents. We serve a highly diverse set of customers, who look to our company to provide applied engineered fluidic and mechanical solutions to our exacting specifications, anywhere in the world. We offer a matching 401(k) plan and a Defined Contribution Retirement Plan. Medical and dental coverage begin on your date of hire!

      As an Implementation Consultant, you will travel to IDEX business units to meet with all levels of staff to learn about their businesses and processes in order to implement solutions through Oracle EnterpriseOne software. With an expertise in Oracle E1 and manufacturing, finance and/or distribution, you will be a key member on a small in-house implementation team empowered to assess the business needs, configure systems, present your recommended business approach, configure and implement a system designed for their needs. Use your excellent communication and listening skills as you will be interacting closely with the business unit leadership, process leaders, IDEX infrastructure and process consulting teams throughout each engagement. Your strong verbal communication and presentation skills will be used when you facilitate training for end-users. Your ability to stay on task and maintain organization allows you to complete project milestones on time, if not early. Whether you are looking to grow within the IDEX corporate group or branching off into one of its units, the growth opportunities are endless.

      To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our online interview system managed by Accolo:

      http://jobs.accolo.com/7976

      Once you have completed the interview, your information will be forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.

      Related Keywords: implementation consultant, implementation, JDE, JDEdwards, Oracle E1, Oracle EnterpriseOne, manufacturing, finance, distribution, needs assessment, training, end-user, Powerpoint, MS Project, project management, lifecycle, system modules, process flow, ERW, business objects, Data Mart, accounting, financial, MRP/CRP, work order, Kanban, Mixed Model, Lean Manufacturing, sales order, purchase order, inventory, OneWorld, One World