Network Admin - Help Desk. Possible Contract to Perm (Pleasanton, CA)

  • Kevin Stromberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Job Description
      Help Desk and Desktop Support Technicians

      Position Type: Consulting Possible Contract to Hire

      We are seeking an experienced help desk and technical support professional to work with a company in Pleasanton CA. At least three years of experience are required along with solid skills in desktop operating systems (Windows 98,Windows 2000 and Windows XP), application software support (JD Edwards, accounting or HR applications), and basic networking (Windows 2000, UNIX). Relevant certifications (MCP, MCSE, CCNA) are a plus. Only candidates CURRENTLY local to East Bay will be considered. We receive large numbers of applications; IF you meet the technical and location criteria above and IF we have an opportunity for you we WILL contact you so please be patient. Interested candidates should apply by sending a resume with salary requirements to info@....

      Requirements
      Windows 2000, Windows XP, UNIX, Linux, Oracle, SQL, Access, Citrix, MCP, MCSE, CCNA, AS400. All candidates MUST be currently authorized to work in the US.