Lead Data Warehouse Engineer (San Francisco, CA)

  • KIT List Jobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Please direct your responses to: resumes@...

      Magley & Associates, one of the Bay Area�s top providers of IT, Marketing, and HR talent is looking for a Lead Data Warehouse Engineer for one of our top clients. We seek an energetic and experienced Data Warehouse Engineer to develop and implement reports and data access based on functional designs using the MicroStrategy's suite of tools.

      The person who fills this position must have extensive hands on experience in MicroStrategy development (preferably version 8), using Architect, Desktop, Intelligence Server, Narrowcast Server, Report Services and Web components.

      This is a highly visible position and requires someone who can drive improvement of BI system architecture and development processes, and define and develop BI reports for accessing/analyzing data in warehouse. This is a hands-on role. If you like working on exciting projects and with the best of the best, then this is for you. This is a full time position.

      The candidate must have:
      �4-5 years dimensional modeling experience.
      �Experience designing and optimizing data mart models for MicroStrategy
      �Demonstrated experience translating reporting requirements into data analysis and reporting solutions.
      �Must posses trouble-shooting skills and an ability to successfully fulfill business information delivery needs
      �Must have strong SQL and RDBMS skills
      �Experienced with OLAP and Narrowcast server
      �Experienced at tuning reports and designing for performance is essential
      �Excellent oral and written communications skills.

      Interested candidates, please send your resume to resumes@... and reference position ID F6-108 in the subject line.

      Visit our website at www.magley.com for additional job listings!

      Magley & Associates is one of the Bay Area's top consulting firms and has been the choice of leading Bay Area firms for consultants for over 9 years. We are constantly searching for talented professionals with all levels of Information Technology, Marketing, Human Resources and related skills. We are dedicated to finding you the best project and providing you with competitive compensation and benefits - including dental, 401K, LTD, and tax free medical & dependent care accounts!

      *No 3rd Party Please*

      Thanks and Good Luck!